Sunday, October 4

Racing for the Cure!

It's Breast cancer awareness month, and the Susan G. Komen - Race for the Cure is all over the country. I had the pleasure of running the race with some of my favorite moms here in Houston.
(our team is called Moms on the Run)
Looks like I'm bossing things as usual :)


I ran the race for
Jeanette Miller
Nancy Pillat,
and
Debbie McGoldrick
all survivors!

2 comments:

  1. hope you're having fun with your mom! I was going to send you how I changed the font on our blog, but looks like you figured it out! looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bra tiltak Ellen! Fantastisk sak å støtte. Jeg kunne løpt for mamma- som i dag er frisk. Hun har hatt kreft to ganger. Den ene gangen veldig, veldig alvorlig. Vi er lykkelige for at hun er hos oss i dag...

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!