Monday, May 4

First time in the pool!

Preben was cutting down the banana trees in the backyard - these sound much more glorious than they actually are - and he checked the temperature in the pool and it was 81 degrees!  (*** Preben will have to convert this to Celsius later for you Norwegians).  We decided it would be a good time to take Noah in for a dip!

Why are they dressing me up like this?

Mommy looks a little cold... but I think it's ok.

Or not...


Let's see that again...



I guess it's not so bad if I can suck the yummy chlorine out of my shirt..

And that was that.  5 minutes later we were out!
It was pretty cold even for Preben, so we are wondering about that thermometer...  We'll try again when we have swim diapers and the heater gets working again!  

2 comments:

  1. Så ut som om han syns det var litt kaldt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, It did not look like he was crazy aboaut the pool.
    I don't blame you Noah! Wait until it feels more like bath water. Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!