Friday, October 31

Halloween!

We were a little disappointed in our neighborhood's lack of spirit when it came to decorations for Halloween. There was one house on our street with a fall wreath... but no one had a pumpkin... come on people!
Anyway, at least we did our part! Here's our cute little house :)

Here's Preb workin hard on carving the pumpkin!
- yes, we cheated and had a picture to follow.
My grandpa, Bapa, would disappointed in us, as he was always the one to draw our fun faces on our pumpkins growing up! I guess we all can't be pumpkin artists! I miss you, Bapa!

Yay for cheap candy!! We did have a lot of trick-or-treaters, which was fun- we went through 2 bowls of candy :)
Costume of choice from the little ones: Lady Bug; 3 came to our door.


Poor Preben was working on his 2 papers due tomorrow early morning while the door bell kept ringing with kids.
I admit, this is a pretty lame Halloween picture of us... next year we'll dress up! I was gonna be a Bride, but I can't fit into my dress at the moment. Baby is growing!!


Our cute pumpkin!

3 comments:

  1. Love the decorations- preben-great job on the pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that pumpkin expression was cool!
    I remember I saw for the first time in my life - real pumpkin growing in Karen Bruns garden, at a church - picnic. I think it was the first time I met Marissa. Pumpkins are cool

    Anyway, happy halloween. Now I am going to 'do' store stokkavann, preben!

    -Gunnar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you have the decorating spirit - very cute pumpkin-and front of house - there will be 3 of you next year in that picture - I wonder what baby Enger will be dressed as.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!