Wednesday, May 7

Could you ask for more?

The past weeks Ellen and I have participated in a bible study/ small group where we are studying a book called Sacred Marriage. The book empasizes the importance of marriage in our relationship with God, but it also discuss the importance of serving your spouse.

This week Ellen is in Colorado babysitting for her cousins. I'm in Houston trying to get my head above the water at work. When i came home from work on Monday, the day before she was leaving, she had prepared dinners and desserts for the rest of the week for me. Everything made from scratch :)

What a serving and loving wife. I could not ask for more.

(Picture from Stavanger)

3 comments:

  1. that is so sweet.
    Hope you are liking it at work Preben! Any pictures from Statoil Houston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you guys!!! I miss you!! and your cuteness and your good cooking and new recipes ellen!! man- when am I going to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!