Well, we have some big news!
We're moving to Texas!!
The Lord has given us a wonderful opportunity and a great job through StatoilHydro there for Preben. We are very excited and sad at the same time. It will be very hard for us to leave all of our wonderful friends we have met here in Stavanger, and our great international church, North Sea Baptist, as well as leaving the long-time friends we have in Kristiansand, and mostly leaving our family we have there.
We do feel that God has blessed us with this opportunity and are looking forward to see what He has in store for us there. As always, visitors are welcome anytime!! We will only be a hop, skip, and a jump away from the beach, so if that helps your decision to visit, then so be it! :)
What city in Texas? ?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are leaving me over here all by myself!!! hehe
ReplyDeleteDet var jo ikke noe gøy for oss... :-( Når kommer dere tilbake da?
ReplyDeleteNår flytter dere?
Lykke til!
klem, kari
Hvilken Byen i Texas ?
ReplyDeletehaha! wow UP, I'm so impressed! The city is Houston. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I had the same question as blogball. Wow! I can just see Preban wearing chaps and a cowboy hat. Actually, I can't-but, one isn't required to dress as a cowboy to live in Texas these days. I'm sure your parents are excited!
ReplyDeleteThis is news indeed! I am excited to hear more about your plans, when things are happening and you thoughts about the move.
ReplyDeleteAll the best with planning and "rapping up" your things in Stavanger.
Thinking of you.
Solveig
We understand all of your feelings about your move and can't wait to see you more often, hopefully! We will pray that your move goes smoothly. Keep us posted y'all!
ReplyDeleteI met Prebens mom at the grocery store (I'm in Norway right now) and she told me... wow. I hope all goes well with the move and that you find a good place to live.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I think this is kind of sad!!! But at the same time, I wish you all the best!! as long as you guys are happy, I will be happy for you. And we will for sure come and visit you sometime!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete